We know when your pet needs veterinary surgery it can be stressful for you. We are proud to have state-of-the-art surgical capabilities and highly trained staff so you can rest easy knowing your pet is in skilled, caring hands. Our Nashville veterinary team is always happy to answer any of your questions about any procedure as well as anesthesia and recovery.
Our clinic offers a wide variety of surgical procedures for pets at an affordable cost, and our surgical suite is equipped with cutting-edge technology.
With the exception of spays and neuters, all pets will need to have a preoperative exam ($45), consultation, and estimate performed prior to scheduling surgery. This service can be provided during our walk-in hours, Monday through Friday 8 am -5 pm. No appointment necessary.
If you are interested in scheduling a spay or neuter, please use the widget on our website and select “Request Surgery Appointment”.
Procedures performed at the Animal House Surgery Center include:
- Spay/Neuter, includes 4 days of pain medication. $101- $234
Price Varies based on species and weight at the time of surgery.
- Tail Amputation $546 – $874
- Leg Amputation $1,092 – $1,638
- Bladder Stone Removal $792 – $874
- Pyometra Spay $1,092 – $1,638
- Cesarean Sections (includes spay) $1,368 – $1,914
- Ear Hematoma Repair $546 – $765
- Endoscopy $437
- Enucleation $656
- Exploratory and foreign body removal $1,638 – $2,184
- Orthopedic repairs: fractures, FHO, MMP, luxating patella procedures $934 – $2,730
- Gastropexy $820
- Tumor Removals $546 per site
- Facial Fold Reconstruction $874
- Vulvoplasty $1,311
- PDA – blood vessel surgery $1,366
- Entropion Repair $546 (one eye) $874 (both eyes)
- Cherry Eye Repair $546 (one eye) $874 (both eyes)
- Eyelid Mass Removal $546
- Hernia Repairs $246 – $1,366
- Splenectomy $1,638
- Laceration Repairs $546 – $874
*Surgery estimates listed on this page may not include diagnostics, bloodwork, medications, IV Catheter, or Elizabethan collars.
*Prices are subject to change at any time.
Surgery Wellness Package (includes bloodwork, IV Catheter, and Fluids) $150
Plastic Elizabethan Collars $12
Zen Collars $24
“Donut” Collars $42
Have questions about a surgical procedure/ Please give us a call at (615) 834-6441.